I would like to acquire some help if possible. I had a small car accident last week. It was just a light collision, the car is without a scratch, so was I, at least I thought so. I received a small blow to the ribs on the left side, but I did not feel any pain. I still do not feel anything special except one thing. Back pain with breathing occurred and that is what is worrying me. Could this be some serious condition?

Two things. First – go to a doctor! I do not understand how you did not go in the first place, you did have a car accident and you do feel pain while breathing. You have most probably broken your ribs. It is possible that there might be more complications, because lungs might get filled with air and that could cause you heart problems. Do not play with this, see a doctor immediately!