i did not get my period after 2 month of miscarriage.no d&c was donehpt was-ive and hcg level is o.81after58day of miscarriage.now i saw brown spotting but not like period.what is this?

Hi I also have about 7 weeks since my d and c. I now have brown spotting. I still also have not gotten my period. Did anyone repond to you? I am wondering why this is happening as well?

YOU NEED to see a doctor when you have a miscarriage!

D&C is OFTEN NECESSARY because you can problems later, like what you are having right now!

You NEED to see a doctor ASAP.

Hello kittu24,

I am so sorry that you have miscarriage! Have you been consulting your doctor about this or you have concluded by yourself? I sure do hope that you have been at your doctor’s office after miscarriage and that brown spotting is nothing for concern.

My sister had two miscarriages and once she had similar issue. That was old blood which was triggered by ovulation (because it was old the color was brown).

But never the less, you need to visit your doctor to be sure that this is your case as well because we are all different and some people are reacting differently. And I think that is better to be safe than sorry about your health. Good luck.

Hy I think it's pretty normal..i had my discharge brownish nd at times more than usual for 6 weeks after. Misscarrying..the doc said it's pretty normal.....