27 years old have 3 kids between 1 and 5, migrain and numbness down left side. at worst left eye goes pretty much blind through pain and right eye blurry with sharp pain. left leg numb and left arm numb no sensitivity to heat ect. toungue goes numb and then vomit each time this has happend. I have had 1 cat scan 3 years ago and that foun nothing, and still experiencing now 3 times this month.

pls hlp.

Most people think that migraine is just the headache pain, but in fact, migraine is a syndrome which includes almost everything you described that happens. And there is no known cause as to why all these things associated with headache happen when you have migraine, so that is why your CAT scan didn't show anything. And you probably found out already that regular painkillers don't help much nor can they do anything to prevent these attacks from recurring. That is why you need to see tour doctor and get special treatment for migraine - these are not painkillers, but pills that in most cases manage the intensity and frequency of migraine attacks.

This is very serious Rosie. You could be xperiencing a TIA (Transient Ischemic Attack) or "mini stroke". Unlike a real stroke no brain damage is incurred, however, these attacks are warning signs that could lead to a genuinely life threatening stroke later in life. I know because I've had 2. I'm only 28 years old by the way, so don;t think it can;t happen to you! If treated now you can potentially prevent future possibility of having a stroke.  Please seek medical help immediately.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** 

CW