Seems that I have been on a run around trying to post this question: Can anyone advise me on the risks of having a cyst removed from my left sinus? What is the length of the surgery, recovery time?

Thanks.

I have had various sinus surgeries on 4 occasions. Two of the times to remove pholyps. It has always been done under a light general anesthesia and took approximately 1 hr. or less plus post-op time. I returned to work within 1 day and the total recovery has been about 2 weeks for healing. One thing that has always been vital for my recovery is to flush the nasal /sinuses regularly once the Dr. ok's it. I continue to do this daily and probably will for the rest of my life. It also helps when you have colds, allergies, sinus infections, etc. in healing much more quickly. It just seems to be the "magic" touch to maintaining better sinus health. By the way there really is no discomfort with this type of surgery. Hope this helps. VAA (I see you just joind today, did you have difficulty registering? It has been impossible for me to actually register, as the privacy "question" if you will, generally has more characters to type than the "Answer" field and then it gives you an error. Eventually it blocks you and will not allow you to try again. Oh Well!!)

I appreciate your answer, it answered my questions. Yes, the registration took about 30 minutes due to this site's silly privacy code which never recognizes your input. Thanks again.