I have had sinus infection problems since last year. I have tried several different steroid therapies, but that did not work, so doctors said that they would try to relieve me of my troubles with surgery (septum was deviated and they tried to fix it). Unfortunately, several weeks after the surgery, infection showed up again. Doctors said that Sinus infection following surgery is not uncommon at all, and that there could be a need for another operation. What should I do?

I know how you feel. I have had a surgery for removing my polyps (doctors gave me a diagnose – allergic fungal sinusitis). They performed two surgeries on me and I finally started to feel better. I also tried many medicaments, both steroids and some herbal variants but they just did not help. Now I hope that this healthier phase will last for good, but I am not sure. I know that you must be frustrated from all that trouble, but be patient and do not give up. There must be a solution for you, too.