I'm 37 yrs old I had my Mirena iud removed 21 June had a period 24 june or I think it was bout 4 days come and go.have been trying to conceive.have had nauseous and tightning below my stomach took pregnanct test, neg.on 6 July took blood test also Neg.8 july I thaught I started period a lil crampy and light red discharge only lasted 1 day. Could I be pregnant?

If your pregnant its really anyone's guess, best thing to do is get the clearblue pregnancy test. It pretty much totally accurate. Plus for $14 you have your answer.

I just want some help I had the iud take out a year ago and still haven't had a baby yet why help anyone?

I also had the mirena taken out it's now going to be 2 yrs and nothing I'm so frustrated I have a 8 & 9 year old so I know me and my husband could have baby's but ever since I had the Iud I feel we ruined our chances of having more kids!!!