Hello, good people. My good friends are getting divorce. They have a son teenager and he is quite sensitive kid. I wonder how the divorce affects teenagers in general. However, I know that it is better to have a good divorce than stay in a bad marriage. I hope someone will answer. Thanks!

Uh, it is a tough question. Different kids react in different manner. I agree that it is better to divorce than to stay in bad marriage. Bad marriage affects kids as well. There are different kinds of how kids react. Some act better since they think it is their fault. Some are depressed and drawn. Others manifest this with rebellion. Advise you friends not to forget their son in this situation. Let them explain to him how nothing of this is his fault. If it is necessary, let them make a consultation with a psychologist. I hope this helps.