My marriage hurts because of his mistress. He even told her he loved her, but claims he didn't mean it, and some other things he told me about her make me sick to my stomach. Maybe I should divorce, I just don't know if I can do this or not. I know my situation is not unique in any way but I need some advice and support.

I am sorry your marriage hurts, but I would divorce him if I were you. If you stay with him you will need to check up on him until he has proven that he is trustworthy. I am so very sorry you are in such pain and I know how you feel. I've got divorced two years ago. He was cheating me while I was pregnant!!!!

Um if your husband has a mistress and he tells her he loves her, you need to get rid of him and never look back. I don't understand why you haven't done anything about this sooner. if my husband told me that, i'd say "see ya, there's the door!" you don't need someone like that.