Hi, I am 33 years old women. I feel like I am 50. It is difficult for me to stay fresh. I need some change in my life. I have heard how healthy vegetarian life is. Maybe it is solution for me. Can you tell me something more about vegetarian's health benefits?

There are many advantages that vegetarians have on other peoples concerning health. For example, a lower average body mass index by about 1 kg/m2, a lower mortality from IHD, a lower concentration of cholesterol, vegetarians also have a lower risk of some diseases such as constipation, appendicitis and gallstones. I think that you have a full picture now.

Hello georgette,

A balanced vegetarian diet should include:

* Grains and cereals: Wholegrain bread, brown rice, wholewheat pasta, muesli.
* Legumes, nuts and seeds: Soya beans. kidney beans, split peas, lentils, almonds, cashews, sesame seeds
* Fruit and vegetables: As much as you want - think variety. Try new fruits and vegetables and include them in your diet every day
* Dairy or soya products: Look out for fat free and reduced calorie options for milk, yoghurt's, cheeses.

If you follow these tips in your daily routine, I think it would help you to stay fresh and healthy. XD