I'm 15 and whenever I think about tearing my hymen I freak out and my climax is ruined. I feel like it's over before it starts, like I'm not getting enough satisfaction. When I touch my clit and rub it, it's painful. Like it's sort of like a burning or aching feeling so that doesn't give me pleasure, I can't penetrate because I'm terrified of breaking my cherry and bleeding. What are tips to loosen me up?
I don't have a toothbrush (Electrical) and laying under the water in the tub isn't doing it anymore. I need something fresh. Rubbing against pillows takes to long and I'm scared my parents will walk in checking on me when I'm supposed to be alseep.

I don't think I've ever orgasmed.. How do I know when I have? I have a thing called 'the wave', it vibrates to clean your face, but I use it to masturbate, sadly it's not powerful or fast enough. Any suggestions?

hi im 13 and i have the same problem.if it hurts to rub your clit then move the lip over it to protect it.If u do get an electric toothbrush(get one its awesome)then use the side without the bristles and rub it back and forth.i get my best orgasms doing that because i dont want to break my hymen.but if you get an orgasm you will know.It feels so amazing!!!like you are dreaming.you can feel your heart beating and you dont want it to ever stop and you ignore everything around you.I had my first one standing up and it felt so amazing i almost fell down good luckreply if this was helpful

ive had the same problem too...now i use a curling iron and make sure it's turned off it's a werid trick but it work's. if you need to loosen up close your eyes count to 10 shove it in there and open your eyes again start slowly for about 5secound's and go fast. make sure you do this around 2:00am-4:00am lol cus you want your fam sleeping. btw...im 14 lol

I'm 13 And I don't know this will help but make sure you are really relaxed when you start. Sometimes I just lay there for a few seconds and then I start slowly in my brief experience this helps me to orgasm. Hope it helps;)

im 14 and i like to climb on my bed frame and i put my vagina on the round knob ( m feet are not touching the floor) and i use my arms to support me and i just push down and i orgasm it feels so good, i also put a hair brush on the floor and i put my clit on it, kind of in a push up possition and push down so the hairbrush pushes on my clit. or i like to put a pork saussage in the freezer and i push in in my vagina, i also like to rub against cuppord doors and stuff, but i wanna do more something more exciting any suggestions??

sounds good to me! with the hair brush, do u have the bristols pointing up?

Hey i'm 14 andd.... honestly i think the best method is just the old "clit rub" lol, but no really if you start out slow and then go faster and slow down again and blah blah blah, it works best ^-^ i'm bisexual (<3), so i guess i think a little bit about when i've made out with my girlfriends previously? but it's not, like, based on that alone... it's usually just how good it feels :) I don't know if you're into this stuff, but it feels really good too if you're on X. IT makes it feel 10x better :P (i'm not a druggie or anything, don't worry about that)

Also when you get an orgasm you feel a lot of pressure (but in a good way) and then it kindof feels like you collapse and it feels awesome :) the only sad part is when it's over :P and if you think you have one but aren't sure, check the mirror, cos you tend to blush deeply when you climax. Like IHateFart (loving the name, btw) said, wait till it's pretty late and your mum or dad or whatever blokes are asleep.

Hope i helped a bit :) and have fun ;D

hi im 14 i use my little sisters teddy bears to hump with it feels so good.and then i put the bears foot up my vaginaand pull it out and then push it back really hard and really fast.

im a 14 year old boy and most of my freinds say running hot water on ur hands and then rubbing ur nipples relaxes them :/

Don't worry too much about breaking ur cherry, this is only possible if penetration is done by a big object, or done too hard. I haven't got much experience but humping doesn't work unless u have direct or nearly direct contact of the clit or vagina, (like a teddies arm). Hope i helped :D

dont worry about tearing your hymen, it may seem like it would hurt. but it really doesnt... and if you would bleed, it would only be a little bit. the only thing that hurts the most while having sex for the first time is the thickness/ length of the penis. but since ur just masturbating it wouldnt hurt too bad. so u have nothing to worry about :) hope i helped! and good luck

ya it does feel better on x nd im ain a drugy either but its better not to have sex or orgasm if uve smoked weed or took x because nothing will ever compare nd sex is ruined for you unless you wanna be high every time you have sex..

Try with rubing your clit with shower head... Hope I helped

How about you get a shower head and if you got the option to use a straight shooter for the water point it to you clit

You don't have to worry about breaking your hymen when masturbating. It actually starts to wear away over time due to a variety of activities, such as playing sports, tampon usage, menstruation or normal movement. My mom told me that her hymen broke away before she had sex since she was a horseback rider (if you have ever ridden a fast moving horse, you'd understand why lol).