Hello; I am a MALE from England. I am just writing to ask about some pains when Masturbating.
But, I would like to keep my age private.

I have not reached puberty YET, but I have now found the urge to start masturbating most nights.
But I have came across several problems which are below;

1. Pains when pulling the outer skin of the penis.
I Have recently attempted to pull the outer skin on the penis back, but my finger slipped and touched my inner penis.
After doing this my penis was saw to touch and could NOT carry on masturbating at all.

2. Urine feeling while masturbating, then Pains.?
This is the one I've wanted to ask and has caused me the most issues...
When I masturbate after some time I can feel as though LOTS of urine ('wee' :L) is building up in my penis, I try to keep this in as I am no where an accessible toilet area. After I try to keep this in it goes for like 2 seconds, then a REALLY sensitive feeling comes to the top of my penis leaving me unable to carry on masturbating.
- I don't know how to describe this feeling, but - it's really painful and it feels really clotted at the top. The feeling goes after 30-40 minutes but it makes me really suspicious about masturbating. Which I really don't want.

If you could help me with any one of these please reply As soon as possible.
Especially with #2.

Thanks
-Zack.

In order:

#1 is EXTREMELY common. The nerves on your glans have been protected since birth by your foreskin. They are overly sensitive as a result. Eventually they will become less sensitive as they are used to being touched.

#2 you may be about to ejaculate. Make sure you urinate before you masturbate. It can often feel like you have to "pee" when you are first starting. I think you're working hard to prevent the ejaculation and that is what the pain is. Go someplace "safe" where if you do urinate, it will be easy to clean.

Good luck.

1) When pulling the foreskin back, exactly what is it that hurts? Is it only the glans where you touched it or is it the foreskin itself because it's tight?

If it's the foreskin that's tight so it doesn't go back over the glans easily you need to stretch it. Just keep working on pulling it back a little more each time. This works better when you have an erection because your penis is more solid to make it stretch. You can also stretch it by inserting two fingers in the opening and forcing it open a little more each time. It is easier if you do it while in the bath/shower and soaking it with warm water.

It's normal for the glans to be very sensitive to the touch because it's been covered all it's life. If that's the problem you need to touch it to get it used to being touched.

Here's what I did for that problem.

I was tired of it being so sensitive and I figured since guys who are circumcised don't seem to be sensitive to having the glans touched, it must simply be a matter of getting it accustomed to being touched.

With my foreskin pulled back the glans was sticky which caused more pain when being touched so I had to get it really clean and dry. I did that by cleaning it using cotton balls soaked in rubbing alcohol. The alcohol feels really cold at first, then it gets warm and tingly but not unbearable. When it was dry, my fingers were able to glide over it without any undue pulling so now it was just a matter of touching/rubbing it all over, to get it used to being touched.

It simply takes time and persistence. It's not painful because you have control over how hard you touch it. When you've had all you can stand, stop and wait a bit or put it away and come back to it later. The more often you do it the sooner you get results. For me that was not a problem because I always got an erection from touching the glans which led to masturbation which made me want to do this quite often. It might be a lot more fun if your girl wants to assist you.

By doing it this way I began to masturbate by dry rubbing with my foreskin pulled all the way back. Since then I have always done it by dry rubbing the bare glans.

It has been the best of both worlds for me for over 40 years, being able to have a glans that can be touched and rubbed without pain and yet still have some sensitivity for the pleasure of it.

There's nothing to be afraid of, you have control over how much it gets rubbed or touched so get to it and tell us how it works out. I know you can do it ----- I did.

2) When you get the feeling that lots of urine is building up while masturbating don't try to hold it in. I doubt that it's urine. Use a bottle or cup to catch it to see how much there is and what it looks like. It's probably going to be kind of cloudy and not a whole lot of it. That's what it feels like when you are about to cum. That's the ejaculate heading out to do it's job. When you hold it in it can be quite uncomfortable.

When you masturbate, as you reach the climax and all the good feelings involved as you release the ejaculate the tip of your penis does become very sensitive and there is a very intense feeling if you touch or squeeze it at that time. This usually goes away in a few seconds, it's just part of the climax/orgasm. You might even find you enjoy playing around with that feeling as it will make your legs jerk very much like a girls legs do during her orgasm.

Nothing to worry about at all just keep at it and see what you like most. You're not going to break it and everything you're feeling is normal.

njoynlife wrote:

Zackery wrote:

Especially with #2.

Thanks
-Zack.

Here's what I did for that problem.

I meant to also tell you that since you say you haven't reached puberty yet you may not have any ejaculate yet. I started masturbating at the age of 10 and thoroughly enjoyed the dry years until I was about 14. That's when I began getting something coming out of it. At first it was just a clear sticky mess, then it became a bit cloudy and later it was mostly whitish yellow.

Well uhm. 
When I try to pull back the outer skin of my penis the tiny hole at the top is too small for the inner penis to come out, this is also a problem. 

And thanks for the help with #2 I think it'll come in handy. ;]