Hi I am a 15 year old girl and I have been masturbating well trying to for months. I use my detachable shower head often. When I Ty to masturbate after 2 min my body like tenses up and my clit hurts. My legs close automaticly and it's hard for me to continue cause it hurts. It's been happening alot. Any clue what I should do?

Try using a good lubricant, I'm a boy though so I'm not sure. First time I did it, my body was tense and my penis hurt at first because it was the first time. It's only the sexual ingredients that make a orgasm stirring together which makes a tense sensation. Here are some things that'll help, be in a comfortable, warm place and relax. Get a good lube(olive oil is the best sex lube), and when your clit hurts, just masturbate harder. It can help, if you don't masturbate while your about to orgasm, you'll only get pain and no sensation. But.. It might be other problems, some girls are born with a inward penis(shemales) and don't even know about it. Good luck anyways :)

Ddon22 wrote:

Have you tried holding the shower further away so the water isn't hitting your clit so hard? Is that what's making it hurt?

Your reactions show you're getting close to an orgasm and it should be feeling really gooood very soon. Try getting rid of the shower head and working on your clit with your fingers. You have more control over the intensity that way. When I pulled my foreskin back, the shower water hitting my bare glans used to sting. Your clit is surely as sensitive and probably more sensitive than my glans.

When it gets close and you think it's going to hurt, instead of concentrating on the tip of your clit, you can try running your fingers up and down the sides of your vulva next to the tip. Your clitoris extends down both sides under your outer lips.

That works great on my wife but I can't say how well it works on other girls because she won't let me try.8-|

Everyone gets sexual pleasure in different ways. It also takes time to find and establish what you like. Its all about experimentation. Generally those experimental times are a lot of fun but you are having painful reactions than having fun.

Instead of trying to rush through masturbation, try taking your time. Try masturbating in bed or in a bath. Start slow and build up to it. If you need lubricant, use a few drops of baby oil or a dab or lotion obviously not in the bath though. Once you get started, you body will provide the rest of the lubrication. For your sake, don't use olive oil. It could take days to wash off, it is oilier than baby oil, it doesn't soak into the skin very well and if it does it can make you dry and uncomfortable. Its just a stupid idea. An orgasm should feel like a buildup of pressure and then a sudden release with a "high" feeling at the end.

Good Luck