In November of 2007, I was diagnosed with a MRSA staph infection on my face. I was put on five oral antibiotics. Two days later it had spread and was moving up towards my brain and eyes. My doctor opened it, drained and cultured it and confirmed it was MRSA. He put me on six different oral antibiotics and it improved, but it had gone systemic and went through my blood and lymph system and ultimately shut down my immune system. I developed six very painful nodules in my groin area underneath the skin. My doc said they were a part of MRSA infection. After two weeks I returned to work-I'm a teacher, which is how I got MRSA to begin with (a student had MRSA two weeks before I did).

Almost immediately after returning, I also developed mono and was horribly sick again. My doctor made me take two months off work and stay in bed saying that my immune system could not be exposed to anything else from my students. During that time I had another MRSA staph infection and was put on antibiotics again. In January I got my third MRSA infection and it took two months to completely heal. I have had two more MRSA infections since then.

Almost on a weekly basis I get too worn down even though I had to quit teaching and now have a job in an office where I sit most of the day. I am so fatigued at times I cannot get out of bed. My lymph nodes in my neck, armpits, and groin hurt almost all the time and then some days it is such a deep throbbing pain in those areas that I can't sleep or get comfortable. When I get that incredible pain, I stay in bed. I also get sores in my mouth up high on the gums, not against the teeth. I can't see a sore on my gums, it just hurts in the soft tissue underneath. I have NEVER had mouth or gum problems.

Some days I'll have a fever of about 100. I sweat and it irritates my skin which is still sore from these infections and the toxic medications, and then I get a whole new infection.

When is this going to end? It has been ten months of dealing with these aching lymph nodes. I sound like a whiney baby and I hate it. My doctor doesn't know what else to do. I have always been a clean freak even before getting this. I wash my hands constantly. I use hand sanitizer. I shower daily and clean my skin with antibacterial soap. Once a week I use hibiclens if not infected, daily if infected with MRSA. I cover every skin opening so it won't get infected. I do everything I am supposed to.

I guess I can handle the skin infections, but the sore lymph nodes and fatigue wear me out. Do my lymph nodes hurt because of the mono or because of MRSA or both? How long should I expect this to continue? I HATE being sick!!! I missed more work last year in two months than I have in my entire adult career.

I got MRSA at my gym and was put on antibiotics. My symptoms cleared up right away and I thought everything was good. A few days ago I got what I thought was a pimple on my leg, but today I'm almost certain it's the MRSA again. I'm calling my doctor tomorrow...I'm pretty sure it's still in my system from before, but this time after I finish my antibiotics I'm going to take care into my own hands through some holistic treatments. You might want to try the same. I've heard Tea Tree oil works just as well as antibiotics. Since you were so sick before, you might want to look into a body cleanse as well. Good luck!

I am sorry about your pain. Read Mrsa Secrets Revealed, by Michelle Moore and pay attention to the part about taking garlic pills with the essential oils, and also an alternative treatment mentioning called Phages from Georgia Russia and Poland. Prevention issue this February 2015 mentions the therapy. I have Mrsa too, I had some success also with taking Shuessler cell salts and it got rid of the Mrsa in my muscles. It took two weeks and I felt Immediate relief on day one. A couple of other thoughts, Vacomycn (spelling error) gave me R.A. arthritis, read Conquering Arthritis by Barbra Allen.
Keep your bowels moving regularly, at least twice to three times a day. Almonds (10) raw with each meal, vitamin c to bowel tolerance or fresh Dandelion leaves, or root cut and sifted there are other herbs called Casa Sagrada, haven't tried that one but it's bitter. Shuessler cell salts, read up about it, take them separately can help constipation. I have Mrsa in my glands, Lord willing I will keep searching, I'm going to try Bay Laurel externally and rub it on my glands...again read Mrsa Secrets Revealed, maybe you can get it on a Library Loan. Good Luck, Manuka Honey helped quite a bit, now I'm living on cayenne, but it's just palliative. Miracle Mineral Solution I've read on YouTube has healed many. Keep praying growing is apart of my experience and Jesus has healed me of many things, some by just telling me what to do, other by just healing me instantly (but sometimes I had to wait a long time for that prayer to be answered, and of course Doctors. You have to neutralize acids in your stomach to keep bugs and viruses at bay, apples with each meal ( I know eat two) celery, I wouldn't use baking soda or salt to neutralize your ph balance, because it eventually harm your stomach, chew on some Fennel Seed or take a Tum, but Fennel is cheap available at grocery stores and it's better than anything for indigestion. Keep on rocking, it's a struggle. Love, Mim