Hi, folks. My wife has been just diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Doctor explained us that this disease has remissions and relapses. I would like to hear something more about your experience with MS pseudoexarcerbations. This will be really important for us. I hope someone will answer. We will appreciate all your answers.

Hello to you too. You are right. MS is the kind of the disease that goes through remissions and pseudoexarcerbations. In time, you will learn which provoke factors cause these pseudoexarcerbations. My husband was diagnosed with this disease three years ago. His provoking factor is usuallu an infection. However, it can be some emotional stress. That is why you should all be careful with your wife. I hope she’ll be fine. Bye!

Hi, everyone. My mother was diagnosed with MS few years ago. In time we learned which factors caused her pseudoexarcerbations. Usually some severe fatigue causes them. Elevation of body temperature is also responsible. You should consult your wife’s doctor for more details. He will advise you how to act regarding this disease. You must be strong and be there for your wife. I hope everything will be as fine as possible. Bye!

Hi. I would agree with this. My sister was diagnosed with MS last year. We all learned what can provoke her acute attacks. So we all avoid it if possible. Even some emotional stress can cause this. Usual symptoms are: weakness or numbness in one or more limbs, partial or total vision loss, tremor, tingling sensations, fatigue, dizziness, double or blurred vision, etc. I hope this helps. Good luck to your wife. Bye!