Hey guys, so I need urgent help. I am having some issues. Erectile dysfunction issues and I am pretty confused on how to deal with it. Can some vitamins help me? At least, one of my good friends told me this and I have decided to trust him on this one. But, I don't know much about it, to be honest, and I was hoping that someone in here HAD the similar or the same problem like I do. Any advice is welcomed, it is good and I want to hear your opinion: Vitamins for erectile dysfunction - what can help? 

hello.

glad that you asked! sure, there are some vitamins that can help you in dealing with this, not so pleasant issue.a vitamin B3 is one of those which can help you the most. generally, a daily dose of B 3 vitamin or so-called niacin, improve erectile function, especially in men with high cholesterol, it is a very powerful vitamin that always helps increase blood flow and reduce inflammation. you can find it almost everywhere and I still do believe that this one is the best natural treatment for erectile dysfunction that you can currently find on the market. Good luck! 

Tnx God!
I was reading that certain supplements and vitamins can actually make this even worse. That is why I was really scared about this whole situation. If you can understand me. That is the reason why I never was taking that vitamin and supplements without consulting someone who can actually tell me even more about this. So, can you tell me more about this? Can you tell me where actually I can find that vitamin? I want to hear your sincere opinion about this because I really don't want to make a mistake and make my situation even worse than now. So, thank you for any advice that you can offer me.

Celebrity

Good day. Considering taking supplements and vitamins to treat a erectile dysfunction is not the that bad idea. But, you need to find a proper one for you. Sure, there is a connection between vitamins and erectile dysfunction. And I think that vitamin C is a really good ally that can help you in this fight.  Why? Because vitamin C helps improve blood flow and blood flow affects your erectile function. So, consider to use it every day. You can find vitamin C in citrus fruits, melons, berries, pineapple, spinach, broccoli, etc. So, I think that the specter is huge and I am sure that there is something that you can use every day. 

Hello everyone. Is it weird to say that my brother had this problem? I mean we really do have an open relationship, so we are talking pretty much about everything.  So, when he had this problem, his doctor told him that vitamin B actually beats an erectile dysfunction. That means that a daily dose of niacin, that is also known as a vitamin B3 can improve erectile function in man. Especially in those who have an issue with high cholesterol.  You see, it is just a vitamin, but the one that can really help you in any case. It won't harm you, for sure. 

Good day everyone. So, I think that I also have a problem with this. With ED. I have told this to my girlfriend because I don't want to fool her around about this, she will notice at one moment in our lives. Of course, in the beginning, she believed that this has to do something with her, but then she informed about this on the internet, so now, she wants to find a cure for me. So, she also told me that vitamins that you can find in the foods, such are nuts, bananas, etc can be extremely helpful. To be honest, I really don't want to use any medications because I am too scared to start using any of those. So, if you have any other advice, let us know. Tnx a lot!

Good, it means that you understand and support each other, which is a really good part of every relationship. I agree that you should try with foods because you can find so many helpful vitamins in it. Don't you ever forget the benefits of Vitamin C, that actually can boost the ability of the arteries to dilate which allows increased blood flow, and you are aware what next can happen. But I have to agree that vitamin E is the most powerful solution, in this case, so you should eat more groceries that contain and vitamin E and see what is going to happen. 

HI there.
If I may say, vitamins are always a good option, but it also depends on your erectile dysfunction issue. You cannot deal it alone, just with vitamins, if you have this problem for a while. I mean, I would like that this is that simple - you can't have sex, so you go to the nearest store, by some nuts and you have a sex will again. It is hard that this will happen. It is a bit different and bit deeper, it is not that simple, unfortunately. In the combination of vitamins, you should consider to take an amino - acids, minerals, to eat better food, to have better sleep and to worry less. I know that in 21 Century this sounds like a mission impossible, but those are the facts. It took me a pretty long to fight against this. But you should not fail...