Hi there. Recently, I started to use some medications because I have problems with erectile dysfunction. I am a healthy male, 48 years old and that was the only way that I saw that can help me. And it is helping me now, but I have to say that I was always against those medications. So, I was reading a little bit about this and I saw that there are so many natural ways that maybe can do a good for me. But, I can't tell of course, so I really want to know can erectile dysfunction be reversed without medication?

Sure it can! I think that a couple of years ago they did some research, at some University and it showed that every male, between 35 to 80 years old can be healed.  It is a huge concern when you see how many people actually do suffer from this issue, but tnx God there is that natural treatment for erectile dysfunction that is really helpful and that means that you should not use the medications, which is way better. That means that you should pay attention to what you eat, on what exercises you are doing and are you under the stress.  When did you notice that this started to happen to you? 

Hey there, thank you for your answer. It started to happen to me a month ago. In the beginning, I believed that this happens to me because I am under the stress at my work, but it was not like that at all. So, I started to be really worried, etc. And, I did some research on the internet, I have talked to my friend and he told me that there is no way that this issue can be healed without professional help and some medications, which made me really concerned. I am against medications and I really do avoid on taking them. So, how can I fight against this without any type of medications? I have to say that you made my day :)

Celebrity

Sure it can. I don't know why you believe that the medicines are the only way, that only antibiotics can help you. Or Viagra, like a lot of, want to take, which is, according to my opinion, a mistake if you can treat this naturally already. So, yes, erectile dysfunction is treatable and I think that you should stop thinking about this as about a tragic thing. It is not. As long as you think about this, you will be OK. So, exercise, healthy and proper diet program, stop smoke and stop consuming alcohol - those are just a few things that can help you. So, what cost you to try them? 

Hello there, sure it can, but you also need to know that medications really can help in this case, of course, if nothing else works and if those medications are prescribed by your doctor.  Exercises are always a good option. Also, a proper way of living and eating is a huge plus that can help you with this issue.  If you start to live healthier, you will see some progress, not just in this problem, the erectile dysfunction problem, but in other segments of your life as well. Start to run, to walk more or to ride a bicycle. Start to eat healthily, don't drink alcohol and quit smoking. I am sure that you will be fine. 

Sure it can, you just need to try to find what is the best for you. I am always saying that diet programs can do so many things. You are what you eat, it is so true. You need to find some good groceries that can help you. I already wrote about peanut, almonds, nuts, etc. Those things are known as an amazing aphrodisiac all over the world. Also, in case if you didn't know, dark chocolate is also an amazing solution. And, we all love chocolate, right? Don't you forget about pink grapefruit? Maybe it is not that tasty for you, but you will love it for all other benefits that it has. 

My point in this whole story is that you have to try. Don't give up if you don't see a progress in first, in second or even the third thing that you try. It happens. I stand for this, that you can deal with it without a medication such are a viagra and similar medications. But the problem is because, when we realized that we have this problem, we will seek for viagra in most of the cases. The problem is in young boys is because of the first rich for viagra and they don't know how to use it. You need to get informed by your healthcare provider about this and all other issues that viagra can bring with itself. It is not that easy always. Good luck.

Celebrity

I agree.

It is not just about taking a Viagra or similar medications, you need to know which dose is proper and which dose is not dangerous. Also, you should know that if you have a heart issue, this can be a huge problem as well. Anyway, that is why I vote for natural medications. 

Natural ways in general.

So, you should eat healthily, get into better physical shape, avoid too many porn movies, etc

Also, sleep quality and quantity is very, very important. If you have sleeping issues, you can find several ways to improve this.

Hope it helps. Good luck.