I have had a lower right abdominal pain above the hip for 4 days now and it started with a lower stabbing pain that was very painful and then became a dull ache and it was painful to say the least. The next day I just had the dull ache on the lower area of the stomach near the hip but also started hurting next to the navel and also I felt very hot and cold and also had no appetite. The pain seems to be worse when I am standing up and moving around and hasn't got any better. I finally decided yesterday to book a doctor's appointment and this morning I went and at the end of the appointment, the doctor didn't even know what it was, but thought it wasn't appendicitis but didn't rule it out. So basically I have a blood test next week and then an ultrasound sometime (no idea when though). So I still don't know what it is but the doctor thought my lower right stomach was quite hard around the belly button and ordered the tests so I am going to have to live with it until I have the tests.

Any help appreciated!

Personally i think doctors jump to conclusions that if your not in pain and looking like your dying then they think you are fine; having similar issues wish someone would figure this out

Going through the same thing. Considering a trip to the doc. What was the final determination? Hope you're better.