hi all just need some advice as to what i should do. I f I put pressure on his gut his penis will go into the foreskin and then will not come out any further because the foreskin is too tight, or his penis is too big one or the other I guess. If he is only 1 should I just leave it alone or should I take him to the doctor. The foreskin is so tight that his penis has recessed into his gut and all I can see is hie foreskin. anybody please respond. Will reply thanks

In an uncircumsized male the foreskin may only become fully retractable after puberty. Also, with younger kids, especially one year olds, the foreskin hasn't detatched from the penis yet

In an uncircumsized male the foreskin may only become fully retractable after puberty. Also, with younger kids, especially one year olds, the foreskin hasn't detatched from the penis yet. Go to nocirc.org for more details.

Leave it alone. Do NOT attempt to retract his foreskin. It is NOT supposed to retract at his age. Tight foreskin is NORMAL in childhood.

His foreskin probably will become retractable around puberty. This is now known to be normal.

The first person to retract his foreskin should be the child himself.

When he gets older, his penis will grow and the fatty pad will diminish and he will be fine.