Im a 16 year old male and my foreskin is really tight, at the minute iv been trying to stretch it but it has a lettle bit of skin attatched to my knob so i can't pull it back to far because it might rip, im worried that if i have sex it will rip, should i get circumsized? has anyone had the same problem? or has any1 had the same problem and then got circumsized? did it help? plz help me asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so scared to tell a doctor :$

Hey mate, just keep doing what your doing as the foreskin is supposed to detach from the head. i know it's painful but keep at it by using shampoo, soap or anything that wont sting, so you'll be able to fully retract your foreskin. I've been there dude, don't stress! it took me a few weeks to month to detach. DON'T get circumcised! when you have sex, you'll need to retract your foreskin (using a condom)

thanks its not as tight now but i still have that bit of skin ther, do i still try and detatch it from the head of my penis? will it bleed? hurt? will my penis be bigger if its detatched? %-)