I have a 3 month old who''s legs shake, I was told its called Sastained Clonus B and that he has to have a MRI done to find out whats wrong,,,I have done some research and saw that CP seems to be what everything points to,,,The Dr wrote something about infantile CP I have read a lil but don't understand what I am reading cause its all in Dr terms,,,TE neurologist said it is sustained clonus and that he needs more testing done,,do you know where i can look to get more info...the dr wote on our paper that he sent us home with Quadriplegic Infantile Cerebral Palsy, but he has not run any tests and my son is able to stand on his legs and other then the shakeing he is a normal healthy baby, growth wise and everything,,,any advice or any thing you could sugest,,I just want to know more about what I might be dealing with!! ?Thank you

Hi, I have a 3 month old little boy who does the same thing hes' legs shake frequently...... I am really worried. He was two months premature so is only nearly a month old adjusted. I just wondered what the outcome was with your little one? Did they outgrow it ? Thanks Sophia

oh i'd say its normali do that alot at my high school varsity practice because my doctor said i dont have a good blood flowing thingyi dont know something with a c lol id love to help best of luck :-D

My 4 months boy has the same situation....is your little one doing ok now?