Hey! So I have this problem with my legs. They itch A LOT!!! I mean all the time. I scratch them so much I leave scabs on them. I've tried using lotion for dry skin, but that doesn't help. I haven't changed any kind of soap or clothes detergent or anything. This has been going on for about a month. My mom's legs used to itch a lot, too, so I don't know if this is something that can be passed on or what. Any advice on how to get my legs to stop itching would be appreciated.

You may have some kind of skin disorder and not even know it. It is not normal for legs to itch all the time and I suppose you are aware of it. The only way to realize what’s going on and what this could be is to see a dermatologist and try to figure out if there some kind of skin disease present.

Did your mom get any relief? Did you find out what it was in her case?

First of all, thank you for your quick reply. No, my mom never went to a Dr about it. I think her legs still itch, but not as much as they used to. It seems that my legs only itch at the top and the front. However, occasionally the back of my knee itches on my right leg. I can't get to a Dr. because my medicaid expired and I have no insurance. If anybody could give me any advice on some kind of cream or lotion to use that might help to reduce the itching that would be great.

i have this same problem i am trying calmine loton it is helping a little with the itch.