My son is 2 yrs old and when he was only 3 months he had a chest infection bronchitis. Since then whenever he has a cold or even just a running nose it affects his respiratory system which doctors say: weazing bronchitis. He's been having inhaler whenever he starts to cough to prevent from the worst but it's already 4 times that he had to get the inhebulizer and also once admitted to hospital. Is this asthma? Is there anything like vitamins that can prevent him from getting colds since it all starts from there? Will he get out of it when he gets older?

Hi Vella: I am so sorry to hear about your little guys problems :-( Just know that many children can outgrow asthma, my nephew was/is one of them. When you find out the triggers of astham, then you can keep him away from them. Below find a link to a website that could give you a lot of information, I just went through it and it seems to answer a lot of questions and have great ideas. Good luck hon, and best of health to you and your baby boy!!!

Your boy is likely a mouth breather. If you solve this problem (use dummy or pacifier, plus your patience and persistence in closing his mouth with your fingers to encourage nasal breathing), he will improve. All asthmatics are hyperventilators, except the terminally sick.
Normal Breathing defeats chronic diseases.
Module 7. Manual "How to maintain nasal breathing 24/7" (Instructional Guide for adults)

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed