Now My ex-bf now my best friend is highly addicted to meth. We basically broke up three months ago because of it. He basically did it behind my back and lied to me that he was doing it. He has been doing it for over a year now and can't go like more than 4 days without doing it. And we still hang out a lot and he has every excuse in the world why he couldn't quit and said that he needs it. It makes him very depressive and when he goes off of it he claims he needs it because all he does is sleep when he's off of it. I have tried to tell him it's the withdrawls but he doesn't really beleive me and goes and gets more. He says he would never go to rehab and thinking counseling doesn't work and I truly believe he doesn't think his addiction is that big of a deal. Most of the time he seems to be in denial and it scares me the lengths he goes to get it if he has no money or very little he picks getting more drugs then eating. I am so scared it's ridculous how do I help him? and more important how do i get his to listen to me? thank you to anyone that can help.

It might be better if you go to the doctor to make sure that you have not been injected with the drugs your ex takes , ask you ex to go with you and hopefully the doctor might get him off ther drugs slowly but surely

yeah but he doesn't inject he smokes it and I have never taken it

yeah but he doesn't inject it and I have never taken it. He smokes it.

Are you retarded? Don't you think she would know if her boyfriend has been injecting her with meth? You should not be giving anyone advice if thats the kind of sh*t you come up with

Why don't you try it. You might like it and you may find that it will help you understand where he is comming from.