Please can someone help me? My boyfriend had just started a new career and is meeting new people which is great. But I am insanely jealous about the women he is mixing with. He is the most loving devoted boyfriend I could wish for. I have spoken to him about the way I feel and he was upset, telling me that he would never hurt me in a million years, that I'm the reason he is doing all this, that he has moved to this new place with me and for me and he would never run off with someone else.

I totally believe him. We have been together for 3 years and we're stupidly affectionate. But for some reason I am feeling insanely sick. I have lost nearly half a stone in the last week with grief. I just don't know what to do. I am starting a new path myself in a couple of weeks and I need to be preparing for it but intead I am obsessed with thoughts of him doing things behind my back or falling for someone else or whatever. I used to be so strong. I have coped with so much in my life. But suddenly I am an absolute wreck.

Can anyone help? Advise me?

I'm desperate.

xShellx

You just said the word you are obsessed and I think insecure. I don't think your boyfriend would cheat or do anything bad to you

If you still have these feelings talk to him again, if it does not work then I sugges you seek a counselor or therapist for help

Regards,
Portia

xshellx i know its a year and half since u posted about your boyfriend but i got some helpfull advice if you still need it and are in the same situation or any situation like that its kind of personal and dont want to post it where the whole world can see so if u still need help or advice email or tell me the best way i can get ahold of you

Ima simply put it as if you're jealous of somebody's life then make your onw and concentrate on making your own an at least livable life.

I Hate His Ex by Alex Cooper is a great book if you are having problems with your partners ex. It really helps to understand and resolve any issues you may have. You can buy the book or download it on Amazon. I have read it and it’s helped me sort out loads of relationship troubles. x