My boyfriend has been acting really different this week. We have talked on facebook everyday this week since he doesn't have any minutes on his phone & this entire week he has told me that he loves me (a lot more than usual), tells me that he misses me (a lot more than usual) & tonight he told me that he wanted to ask me something but begged me to not be mad at him and I told him that he could ask me anything & he said,"Actually, it's something I have to tell you. When we first started dating (8 months ago), all I wanted was sex, but I now know that I could care less about sex and I just want to be with you and nothing else. I love you very much." & I didn't say anything back because I was so speechless and he messaged me again and said,"Baby I am sorry." & I told him that I wasnt mad or anything and he didn't believe me and I had assure him that I wasn't mad and he told me that he was glad I wasn't mad at him and then he started asking me if I had thought about having sex with him and stuff. Any advice on this?

hie...after reading your description,i got only one thing in my mind that,your boyfriend LOVES you very much and he neva want to miss you from his life.Sex will be a basic interest for all males,but when there is a stong love there is no priority for sex.hope you understud what i meant.wishing you a great day ahead with your boyfriend.awaiting for your reply:))

But, how do I know if he means it?
When I read it, I thought it was sweet but then I got to thinking he was just trying to get me to give in. Then, again...I am an over-thinker and a worrier.

well,in that case you just act like nothing happened and also dont talk about these stuffs and all.you give him more love,affection and caring.with this,iam sure that you can change his mind.also one thing,you should be strong enough to control your feelings too.