I'm 20years old and i'm due May 20th. MY boyfriend hasnt been here for me my whole pregnancy. We have been together for 5years now. He wanted me to get an abortion but i dont believe in that at all. He hasnt came to the doctor with me he never asks how i am or asks how the doctor went. He always calls me names and tells me he will never forgive me for ruining his life. He only spends about an hour every 2days with me if i'm lucky. he tells me he wants space but to me he has it! I love him so much he never used to be like this with me. Do you think he will change when the baby comes? or be an as****e forever to me? i Really dont wana seperate from him. He tells me he can't see me and him together forever and that scares me. He used to tell me that we will get married but now when i need him most he isn't here for me! its SO hard! Should i let go now? or give him time to change? even though he told me he is never going to change. HeLp me i'm so stressed out and i dont want to go into preterm labor b/c of all my stress i'm in. :'(

Honestly I'm shocked your still there. I would have guessed being pregnant and pissy would have sealed the deal with him by now, but I guess he's not around enough to see how truely hard being pregnant is. Listen no one can tell you what to do about your babies father, only you know what's right for you both. If it were me I would ditch the dad and take him for all I could at the court house. He may not want to be thier for you but legally he should be finacially there for your child. You will need lots of help being a single Mom, gather up family and friends and ask for help while your seperating from him so you can have free time to get out there and find a nice guy who would love to be there for you and the child.

Relationship problems while pregnant are really, really common, even if both parents are happy and excited about the baby. In your case, it sounds like your partner just doesn't want to be a father, and everything he says and does is his way of displaying that. He even told you he won't change, and you can probably believe him on that count. 

I'm sorry, but I think the only way to cope with this is by leaving. It might only get worse after the baby gets there. Some guys do turn around, but he's told you himself that that's not him. 

Being a single parent can suck but so does being in a bad relationship!