i think im in love with my ex boyfriend again its been a year that we havent spoken to each other and now hes talking to me

is there a question to this? if so what is it and i might be able to help.

well I like him and I think he knows and its complicated because we did go out for 3 years then my friend told a pre bad lie that I slept with his brother and didn't talk for a year until his brother told him he doesn't even know me and I want to tell him without him getting upset.. :/

idk but this is what i think. if he know that that was a complete lie you should be able to confront him about it. it was a long relationship so there are the possibilities that he will take you back. but i think you 2 need to get together and talk about your feelings. he might understand. but thats my personal opinion. hope i helped :)

yeah I know but my friends they are guys and they like me and I don't like them and I like my ex more then anything I told him I miss him and stuff and he misses me but idk if we would go back there

if your friends like u they are just gonna have to deal with the fact that your heart belongs to another person. and about you not know if you guys will get back together. you will never know until you try right. and when you do try you wont be thinking what if.

yeah. I guess so but im like bi so its kinda hard having a bf and when I get girls chatting me up because they are turned on and stuff

ik what you mean. there are always challenges in relationship but its up to the couple to fight through those complications to make it work. if they say something it only takes a few word "Sorry im takin".

yeah I know, but people are like cheating and I hate that

i understand where you are coming from.

:) yeah well I just don't get it