Hi, my boyfriend is making me bitter when he gets angry. Everything has to be his way, and if I disagree he gets angry, he acts like a child. I can’t stand such behavior. How can it be changed?

Hi, some people tend to express their anger in unhealthy way. You could try to teach your boyfriend to take a time-out. He should get away from the person he is angry at and take time to calm down. Sport activities are good solution to get rid of anger. Or do something he usually likes to do, like reading, listening to the music and others. Your feelings belong to you, so does your anger. There are ways to control your anger, but a person has to learn it by itself. There is a strategy of saying “I feel angry”. If you focus on real problem causing your anger and upsetting you it will make anger go away. Anger is actually telling you that you need to change something that is wrong. When you know what makes you feel mad, you can learn ways to avoid situations or learn how to deal with them in reasonable way.

Anyone can become angry - that is so easy. But to become angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not so easy. Aristotle

Take it from me, I've been in an abusive realtionship with creeps like this for way too long...GET OUT!

Live HIM. No time to lose.