Ok. So. My brother is messed up and my parents won't listen to me. My brother had ADHD. He does things that kids normally don't do like... Putting my toothbruth in my face cream...taking my shaving cream and using it just to play with in the shower....Yupp I have tried to hide them..he finds them. I tell my parents and this is what I get.... SHUT UP. Another thing is that my bro shows his penis to me and goes OH YEAHH and rubs it. HE DOES THIS EVERY DAMN DAY! He punches me and hits me when my friends are over and like a few days ago me and my friend had to go in my room and shut the door because he was throwing stuff at us (not sure what it was). when i was younger he threw a trofey (CANT SPELL) at the back of my head. My parents don't listen to me and they get excited over the dumbest things like getting a basket from someone... WHO CARES?!?!?! I Need someone to talk to other then my friends... there not much of a help :) Thanks -Bri
Quote:

Your amazing no matter what you look like

<3 

Wow! Seriously, if were in ur place i will scream! First of all i salute u for being a patient person!!! U faced these stuffs since u were small. Well, this is my advice:

1)Make don't know on what ur bro do. Image that ur bro is just an illusion. Whatever he do, MAKE DON'T KNOW!! PRETEND THAT U R STATUE WHEN HE DO ANOTHER STUPID THINGS!!! SOONER he will stop bothering you(i hope!!)

2)Whatever it is, they r u parents! Ur mum gave birth to u n ur dad find a job to support ur financial. Respect them! Be nice to them! DON'T DO STUPID THINGS IN FRONT OF THEM! If yes, they will have points to mock u in front of ur bro! WHEN U R NICE TO THEM, SOONER they will be on ur side to backup u from any things.

Well, that's all i can write

Well Thank you so much for the advice. Yeah it's good to talk to someone other then friends :D I'll keep you updated :DD