when i found out i was pregnant i was really upset and confused i didnt know if i should keep it or not. i have 2 daughters a 2 year old and a 11 months old, so i feel like its to soon to have another one, i really wanted to keep it and i was trying to look for reason to keep it but my bf and the father of my 2 daughters said that he thinks we are not ready for another one i felt like i had to listen to what he had to say because he is the father, and some of my friends told me that they thought it was best for me to go through the abortion so i did, i got my abortion a week ago and now i regret it, i feel so guilty about it and iv been really depress. now im starting to feel like i did the wrong thing and that i did wanted to keep it i cant take it back but now i kinda want to try for one. its so stupid that i think like that, its not right for me to now want to try for another one when i just got an abortion i just feel like i let people get in to my head and make decision for me when i should of been listening to myself this was a mistake and a lesson learned and i would never do it again. is it wrong of me that i want a baby now?

i do think its stupid that you would want to get pregnant after an abortion you had the chance to have one and you let it go,

I can understand how u feel as I myself have had 2 abortions all on the say so of my husband. It's a very hard thing to go through and men can never really understand the emotions that come with it ..... I think the best thing to do is to focus on the 2 little ones u have and wait until the time is right... Give them ur all and sooner or later when ur feeling not do guilty then try for another one... Hope my input helps...., good luck with whatever u decide