Hi I am 14 and my parents think I have aspergers syndrome and I would like 2 knw wat it is

ur parents r mean. im not a doctor but i know asbergers is a type of autism. its not a serious type so no one takes asbergers seriously. well ur parents basically said that ur soically awkward and u cant talk about anything unless u like the topic. for example say u like justin bieber and ur dad is trying to talk about school. then u find some way to add justin to the convo. i hope this helped :D (im pretty sure i spelt asbergers wrong XD like i said im not a doctor just a 14 year old)

Thanks it helped a lot what's ur name by the way

Asperger Syndrome is just a milder form of Autism in which there is no notable delay or deficit in speech or cognitive abilities. I have Asperger's myself, and life is tough, because people dismiss me (and other people with Asperger's) as being weird, lazy, stupid, and other things I'm not.