im 11 and a half and im starting to get hair above my penis and starting to masterbate and think about girls like all the time and im kinda confused because when i masterbate i dont squirt is it my puberty or what

There's nothing to worry about. A lot of changes happen as you grow up. Between the ages of 10 and 14 most boys and girls begin to notice changes taking place in their bodies. You have to wait and see how it turns out, but you can also talk to a doctor if you're concerned.

Puberty is not a thunderclap, but more of a transition. Not all the features of adulthood show up all at once.
Some appear, others later.

Now, on the other hand, for me.....the first wet dream was a thunderclap. I was startled and scared by the first orgasm that I had. I had no idea what was going on, nor that it was coming. My parents did a lousey job of preparing me, and sex was never discussed. Just the Junior High science classes on the topic. I couldn't even get the parents to discuss what they were going to cover in school. They were that uptight.

well just wait and let it generate as u could put it and one day it will feel really good and yes you are hitting puberty