Hey, um im 13 years of age,
and my clit is really really stretched, im a virgina dn i have never ever had sex. i havent masterbated either..
im very scared and alone :'( i need someone to help me,
and i dont want to go to a doctor or tell my mum bcecause i am embarresed,
Please can someone help me, email me, or soemthing,
as i am with my boyfreind and he wants to finger me, and we want to get active, obvioulsy not yet later ...
but im scared. he will leave me when he touches me and finds out my clit is stretched its also a dark piinky pruple colour, and i always leaving cum in my pants, and it wont stop, yeah puberty..
but the clit i need it to go

Awhh D:. I'm seventeen and I know the exact feeling of the alone thing but you may have to tell your mom sweetie. I can't think of any problems that may cause this problem though and if you haven't had any sex then trust me your mom shouldn't get mad. Just explain the problem to her and she should understand. Don't be embarrassed, every girl has problems with themselves and should talk to a parent or someone about it. It's also a stress reliever to get it off your chest. Even though you and your boyfriend not doing it soon I also think you and your boyfriend should wait to get active too on the fingering thing. Ofcourse you want to get active because your hormones are erupting but try to wait because your body is your temple. Also i think the "cum" your talking about is just discharge which comes when a girl goes through puberty. (it's normal). I hope I helped. Good Luck ! :-)