My clit has been sensitive ever since I can remember. It hurts extremely bad whenever someone touches it, even if it's a light touch. Sometimes it hurts even more when I am on my period. It makes me want to cry just thinking about the pain. It doesn't hurt when I am sitting or anything, just when its touched directly. I used hygiene wipes hoping that'll help, but it doesn't help at all. What could this be? And what are some things I can do to relieve this?

When you are going about your normal activities does your hood cover it?

I think you were on the right track with the hygiene wipes but it may take a while to desensitize it.

My thought is that you have the same problem many of us guys who have foreskins do, since the clitoris is your equivalent to the head of our penis. Many of us have (had) a very sensitive glans, which when touched will send us straight up to the ceiling.

I desensitized my glans by exposing it and touching it as often as I could. Eventually it became desensitized enough so I actually enjoyed touching it for masturbation. But it took months to get to that point. I imagine the more you bare it, the sooner it will get desensitized. To help with the touching I cleaned it with rubbing alcohol to get rid of the stickiness and let it dry. That made it more tolerable to touch.

Just my thoughts about your situation :-)