Hi! I wear glasses for years. Diopters for my glasses are 8.5. I’m wondering what are the chances of correcting my vision? Maybe somebody can tell me this. Did anybody have laser surgery to correct his/her vision? I’m asking myself a few questions all the times. Is it good idea? Should I try?

Hi! I don’t understand why you can not make decision. You can correct your vision with laser surgery. I had one last year and now I’m really satisfied. First you should consult with your eye doctor. He or she will explain to you what chances do you have. Anyway, I think that it’s a really good idea. Best wishes!

Hi there,
Your diopters are very high and you have to understand that you can correct this only with surgery. Now I know that this might sound drastic but even with surgery I am not sure if you will be able to lose all the dioptry. You need to see your doctor and discuss with him what is the treatment option for you. How long have you been having this problem with your eyes? You have to know that laser surgeries are very effective and they are done very often. So my suggestion would be to use the laser surgery to correct your vision problem. I hope this helped you in any way.
Best wishes,
Marco