i am currently taking 3-5 80mg. oxycontins per day. I now want to get off them but after apprx. 10 hrs. i start having bad withdrawls. So i thought i would try taking suboxon to help me detox. how long must i wait from my last oxy. before i can start taking suboxon? please help!!!!!!

they say 24 Hours but I have done it in 12 but i have been thrown into WD in 12 Also. I think 16-18 is a safe number. Start out with 2mg that way if it throws you into wd's you can use Oxys and get out of it pretty quick you just have to start over the next day and wait a little longer.

I would contact a doctor that has a licence to give Suboxone, there are usually addiction doctors who you can find on-line in your area. DO NOT take suboxone until you are IN full withdrawal or you will will get REALLy sick. I would wait at least 24 hrs since your last oxy. The sicker into withdrawals you are, the better the suboxone will work (start with a tiny piece). Suboxone saved my life and got me off of heroin - highly recommended.

I have taken 8mg suboxone 8 hhrs. after taken 80mg of ocycotin.as long as you are detoxing it will b fine.I have alot of experience with this.I GOT 5 from a buddy and in 5 days i was off o.cs and suboxone.you dont have to stay on the subs.

i'm on 10 mg's of methadone 3 to4 times a day. iv'e gained 35 lb's. is there some thing else i can take for very painful,chronic lower back pain with no wieght gain?

4

get of of the methadone I do not know your reason or level of your pain but anything is better than done for pain.Cost and DEA scared docs use it to stay under the radar.So MS contin is like generic for Kadian.need more info pain is hell

i have made the BIG mistake of taking subox to soon i thought i was going to die went to near death was sent to the hospital where the said i had pancreis troubles then after they gave me a good shot of valium i got better i am so scared of subox it is unreal i was detoxin from 4 yrs heron 15 oxys 42yrs vailum i want you to know it was the vailum that got me i belong to a methadome clinic and you can not take benzo but you can slip and do heron and any opitates i can not stop the vailums i scared of dying and i am being put out of the clinic monday or tomorrow but on the week end all the major help is not there the i do not know what to do girl

i need to know how long to wait til i can take a loratab after taking a suboxon. i dont do any other drugs like herion or anything, no oher pain killers either. my last use was this moring an 8am.