Just a quick question to yall, I am currently taking suboxone, (i think i spelt it wrong!) anyway, I get headaches everyday. I also feel really tired when i don't take it. is this common? :-(

Hi there! Don't worry about headaches. My cousin used to have them all the time at the beginning. Headaches are the most common side effect of Suboxone, so I gues you will have to get used to them if the drug is appropriate for you. You may expirience some other side effects like sweating or nausea, and even some sleaping difficulties.

I just wanted to thank you. I do get really sick feeling all the time too. It seems like it is more so in the morning when I wake up. But I don't want to be on this long!. It works though!
Heidi :-D

8) I am a 35 year heroin user-I have been on Soboxon for a few weeks-the s--- works! Can't beleive it. There has to be a catch somewhere-I was told that two years would be a good amt. of time for me to be on it-to me that is scary-I am doing it through the Veterans Hospital-they also have people on what I think is monster doses, eg. 24-30 mg. daily. So before I become the Suboxon Poster Boy-I need to know the downside.
THANXS

Celebrity
Hello! I don’t have a personal experience with Suboxone but I did hear stories. Most people say Suboxone helped them heaps, that they experienced no highs and no cravings, managed to live normal lives with some bearable side effects.

However, withdrawal seems to be awful. I remember hearing about a rollercoaster rides during the withdrawals from Suboxone. It obviously needs very small tapering. Still, everybody say that the benefits of suboxone outweigh the down side of tapering.

Weight gain is reported after alonger suboxone use.

What are your impressions about suboxe so far? Have you experienced any side effects?

Just started my suboxone treatment today....4mg induction followed by another 4 mg one hour later. In both cases i started sweating followed by a vice grip headache and nausea. These effects slowly faded over the next hour with the exception of the headache. I was told that suboxone....as with other opiates increases some kind of fluid pressure in your head. Guess the euphoria and pain killing effect i got from the opiates i abused masked this side effect. I have had no withdrawal problems but can tell the issues i have numed my body to during my abuse are no longer supressed and will have to be dealt with for this program to be successful. I am another one who is disturbed that it is easier to get oc's lortab and oxycodone from your doc than suboxen....

Just wondering, what is a standard dose for someone who takes 8-15 norcos a day, and how long shoud I take it for?? Any advice? Also, does anyone know where to get it cheap online. Its expensive as F@@k and hard to find in Mexico.

Thanks

my boyfriend needs suboxon and i need to find some one who can help me im a wreck and i need someone to let me know he will be alright he is on the drug oxy cotin please help me~

i used to take 100 dollars worth of h a day.. and before that i used to take 20-30 norcos a day...

my doc puts 8mg in morning and 8mg at night

my advice is try 4 mg first and if you need more.. take another 2mg after about 2 hours.. etc.... then you can figure out wat dose you need...

ive been a user of opiates for 4 years and 8 mg has done wonders for me...

its amazing that i dont think about opiates anymore.. i thought i was hopless...

any more q's email me at ********

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Hello, i just recently got off opietes. Been on them for about 6 months and was going through bad withdrawl as soon as i stopped. I just started taking Suboxone and it seems to work pretty good. Does anyone know how long i should take this for and what happens when i stop? Please respond if ya can.

Thank you

Hi All,
I have been on Suboxone therapy for over 3 years. I started out with the induction phase of 4-6mg/day. Now 8mg/moring + 8mg/evening =16mg/day. I have gained substantial amount of weight. I dont know what the future holds. I am running out of insurance and 60 pills/month = $360.00. It has kept me off other narcotics 85% of the time. I do not drink. Although, suboxone and alcohol is a bad mix (I THINK DANGEROUS). Also, I heard benzodiazapines and suboxone is dangerous.
I will make life adjustments so that I will be able to afford the 60-90 pills/month.
GOOD LUCK to all.

Hi All,
I have been on Suboxone therapy for over 3 years. I started out with the induction phase of 4-6mg/day. Now 8mg/moring + 8mg/evening =16mg/day. I have gained substantial amount of weight.
I dont know what the future holds. I am running out of insurance and 60 pills/month = $360.00. It has kept me off other narcotics 85% of the time. I do not drink. Although, suboxone and alcohol is a bad mix (I THINK DANGEROUS). Also, I heard benzodiazapines and suboxone is dangerous.
I will make life adjustments so that I will be able to afford the 60 -90 8mg pills/month.
GOOD LUCK to all.

Bobby wrote:

mtns2727 wrote:

THANXS

I cant believe whenI read where you said that something about being on it 2 years scares you.Is that not funny how we addicts think?We are not scared of our horriuble drug use but we are scared of suboxone?Dont worry about itI have been on suboxone foe 5 months now and in no hurry to get off.I have never had 1 urge in all that time this stuff dont scare me but taking 40 pills aday like I was doing does scare me.People are in too much of a hurry to get off suboxone we didnt worry about rushing to get of heroin right?So take the stuff and live a normal life thats all there is to it no catches thanks philli

I use to take 24 mil of soboxon a day. Im down to 4 mil and im feeling a little like coming off of perc. Sweating, headaches . What should I expect? Thank you

Can anyone tell me how long these horrible Suboxone headaches will last?