my right ear has an weird thing happening to it. . It's driving me nuts, it is not painful but very annoying. I guess you could call it throbbing but it isn't an ear ache, it's more like ear popping from altitude.
It happened to me last year and I went to three doctors who were never
able to diagnose. They said I didn't have fluid in my ear but that is what it
seems like. I have allergies and so I took an antihistamine but there was no change. It seems to get worse later in the day. If I put a plug for
sound defeaning in my ear it releives it somewhat, it's still there but
deadened. Right now its happening many times a second. Many individual
pulses right now but earlier in the day it was less frequent. Severity of
pulses can go from low to high also. Please let me know what is happening to me! Thank you.

Hello,,,

I to am having the same type of problem and this has been going on for 6months now. The Doctors tell me its from fluid build up which I have to agree,,, I have always had a lot of fluid in the ears. The noise in my ear is like a pulseating sound/thumping sound. it gets very annoying. At times my ear even clogs up.

if anyone has any answers to this please let me know

I know a boy (8 yrs o.) who was getting many ear infections, and his mom took him to a doctor who also tested him for allergies and "food sensitivities" and it turned out he had SUGAR food sensitivity, which caused him to get fluid built up in his ear most of the time - he had fluid almost constantly. And loss of hearing because of it. So for 6 mths he is not allowed to have sugar and all the other sweeteners (those used commercially in sweet products, with all those 50 different names that are in fact sugar, + all the sweeteners that usually replace sugar) - only STEVIA was OK for him.

I also know little kids who get rashes after eating sweets... And I am getting ear ringing also after eating sweets...
So beware. Take a home test: refrain from the white stuff for a couple of days, or a week, and see what changes.

Get well!!!

Hi did you ever get your ear sorted? I am suffering with what you did and it is really annoying me.

Its happening to me also ..... Every once in a while it happens for a period of time. Its so annoying I want to rip my ear off (wouldnt do it). I constantly am doing an open throat/yawn like motion trying to open or change it. when I was younger I kept seeing doctors, just like somone else commented never came to a conclusion. They figured alergys. medicine did nothing though. ear drops. whatever. nothing works yet dont even know how to explain it. not hurting but crazy ANNOYING. so annoying it hurts.. Only sharing this info in hope to maybe find out.