Each morning when I get up my upper eyelids are swollen and there are red/purplish bags under my eyes. The skin under the eyes feels very tight. Sometimes it's itchy but most times now. What could be the causes?
Thanks

Umm, i have the same problem, but i also have been having other symptoms such as Rashing (My hands are very red as well, and somewhat itchy), Difficult Breathing (Basically feels like i have the flu!)! My eyes are very very itchy, and look like the skin right under neath my eye on the bag is peeling! I have two bags under each eye, one is my normal stay up late bad and the other is a RED ITCHY on Fire Bag!

Well to be honest I don’t have swollen eyelids but from time to time I experience red bags under my eyes. But this only happens if I don’t get enough sleep or I work too much. Swollen eyelids can make you look much older. However the good thing is that they are usually temporary things. How long have you been having this problem? Do you have contact lenses maybe or glasses? Sometimes contact lenses can be the cause of this, if they get dirty and cause you some bacterial infection. I heard that chamomile is good for eyes and some people wash their eyes each morning with chamomile.
I hope that this helped you in any way.

Sounds like allergies

honestly i never had this problem before but for the past two or three days i have a red bag under my eye and it looks like someone punched me. does anyone what it is?