My fiance loves to have oral sex performed on him. I HATE doing things like that but dnt mind getting oral sex in return. Is there something wrong with me?/ Because I figure most woman would love to please there man and dnt get me wrong I do want to please him I just have a hard time doing this but when i do Muster up the courage to do it i Do it Well. Can anybody give me advice on this r what should i do???

All I can tell you is my wife hated doing it for me so I don't know how much I would have liked it if it was done by someone who could do it well. She probably did it 3 or 4 times in the 10 years before I got a vasectomy. She tried it once afterward and said "that tastes awful" so she never did it again. I think that may have been a convenient excuse to stay away from it. I loved doing it to her but somehow she always managed to make feel it was "dirty" so I finally gave up. I can say it sure seemed to do the trick for her so I can't figure out why she wanted to make me think she considered it dirty. I couldn't figure her out. She never resisted doing it and seemed to be all for it until after. Then she acted like we had done something dirty.

I was so in love with the first girl I did it to/for, that being repulsed never entered my mind, even during her period. I would have done anything she wanted. She liked it so much she would have held my face in there 24/7 if we could have. However she refused to do it to me but she couldn't keep her hands off my little guy. As soon as she got in the car she had my zipper open. She said it gave her a feeling of power to reach in there and grab it and make it respond and I couldn't stop it from doing it.

So I can't say you are wrong for the way you feel. Maybe if you keep trying you'll feel differently but you shouldn't feel like you have to.

Thanks I understand. i dnt feel like I have to i just feel he wants me to do it all the time with nothing in return but it does give a girl the feeling of dirtyness. i mean eww but i will find a way to work round it.