my fingers get very itchy after i have my nails done.i get gel polish but the itchy gets pretty bad for about 2 to 3 days.i even run my hands under hot water n scratch till i cant anymore.why do you think is doing this for me.please give me a solution i hate to take my nails off i really love them.

It's more than likely a allergic reaction. I suggest not using gel nail polish. Try using a different one and see if it helps. Hope this helps

I have used acryilic for years. Two years ago my cuticles were red and itchy and sore.  As time went on, it has been so bad that I had to take them off. I don't think it is the acrylic, or the glue but the BOND AID. They put the Bond Aid by the cuticles on the new nail so that the acrylic will adhere. I have had silk wraps put on and have not had the problem at all, except that silk wraps don't last as long. I am going to look into a subsitute for Bond Aid