good day. so, I am having some beauty question. I am aware of all benefits that biotin can do for the hair. I would like to recommend it to all, and I don't have problems with my hair, but it is related - somehow. I have really weak nails, so I really want to know can biotin help me for this as well. I was reading this as well, but I don't know in which shape it can help me. They are weak, I don't have them, and I don't want to do any treatments for my nails. so, can Biotin strengthen my brittle nails?

Hello there. When you have a low biotin level, sure that it may result in bad hair and weak nails. It is useful for your issue as well. So, for sure it is possible solution to treat this. Anyway, I need to share my experience with it. For more than 8 years I went to those beauty salons, doing manicure and pedicure with UV lamps and gels. Those things actually made my nails very weak, I tried to use biotin and more biotin but I haven't seen any results. Maybe it takes a while until we see some results, I don't know. I am saying just because you should know that it takes time...In any case! 

Hello. 

I agree on that one, even if someone finds this really insignificantly, it is not since generally, it seems that taking any type of the vitamin actually DOES improve the keratin infrastructure. As you already know, that is a basic protein that makes up hair, skin, and nails). So, yes. Biotin is a good solution, just like biotin for hair growth is good, the biotin is also very helpful in getting your nails better. So, try it. But if you also treat your nails with different UV gels, you should give up on time if you want to see some progress in this. Good luck! 

Celebrity

O yes, of course! I mean, you can't make a mistake with biotin. Biotin or vitamin B7 as you already know is CRUCIAL to maintain protein production and can help strengthen weak or brittle nails, you don't have to doubt this at all. You are aware that your nails are made of protein, and biotin inf form of the supplements can be taken to help build healthy proteins and help maintain healthy nails. So, go for it. I had this problem as well because I wanted to have beautiful nails and I destroyed it. But they recovered pretty fast and biotin definitely is my recommendation for you. 

Hello there guys. I also have this issue. I am treating my nails for more than 7 years now, I never had one single day of pause with treating it, ever since I tried this UV gel and lamps once, I can't get enough of it because the nail polish lasts for more than 20 days, and I don't have to worry about breaking my nails, etc. It is a salvation, if you ask me, but it also a damnation as well. My nails are really bad, and I am thinking to take off this gel like for forever, but I just can't because they are so weak and thin. I suppose that biotin can help me as well?

For those nails it takes a time until they are recovered. And there is no pressure about this. I mean, when I had 7 years this UV gel and permanent nail polish, I don't understand how do you expect to see progress within one or two months. Just, think about this in the next way - you had beautiful nails for 7 years, now you need to wait at least 6 months to have your old nails back again. Sure, with a proper care, you will see the results, but that excludes treating it with anything but simple nail polish - when you want to have a beautiful nails.

Celebrity

Couldn't agree more!

I think that this "relaxing" and "resting" time is crucial in this recovery process. Sure, if you are doing something in order to help this process, that is good. It can't harm you. Generally, biotin helps the body use carbohydrates, fat, and protein and is found naturally in many foods. So, you should eat more nuts, eggs, avocados, meat, fish, vegetables, drink more water. It is not like - I am going to take a biotin in tablet forms and I will see some progression soon, my nails will be great. It is more than that. Good luck! 

Hi.
Please, one really important note - don't you forget about zinc. It is also really good, just like biotin and it helps regulate some of the enzymes that are generally responsible for healthy, but they are also responsible for the strong growth. Supplementing with amino acids also are good because they can boost strength while helping to prevent brittleness. Also, if you're anemic, supplementing with iron can help.There are so many other things. I was following all of these and I found it really helpful, it was really good. I also did those treatments but I stopped when I gave a birth.