i've had artificial nails for about 2 years. Finally i decided to go natural with my nails, they look healthy but they wont grow! i was wondering if there was anything i could eat, or put on my nails to help them grow. i tried some nail polishes and it helped them grow a little bit but then they break they are really thin and weak. my nails look healthy but they really aren't what can i do?

You should try taking gelatin. It was recently reccomended to me because my nails have always been so paper thin that I've always kept them short. But a scoop of gelatin once a day (put it in your favorite juice, it makes it taste like Jello) and you should see a difference in a week or two.
Good luck

If you try to improve your nutrition you should add vitamin B complex because it is responsible for growing hair and nails and this should be very helpful. In addition to this you can try with olive oil. It is very beneficial but it takes time. You can apply it on your nails while you are watching movie or your favorite show. Do this few days a week and you will really notice the difference. Also try to have any kind of nail polish on your nails because nail polish will help them to be stronger so they will not get broken that easily.

I hope this helps and don’t give up and go back to the artificial, natural ones are much nicer.