I'm new to this so please bare with me. My parents always put me down and yell at me, calling me the worst names under the sun. One minute they are nice then they start swearing at me because my rooms messy or because I didn't wash my dish. It makes me so angry they don't understand how much it hurts me. I've had so many suicidal thoughts but hey I could never do it, I could never cut and I can't swallow pills so lucky them. I feel like running away, on many occasions I've gone for a walk down the street late at night wishing I was dead. Nobody knows how I feel, and this girl that claims to be my bestfriend doesn't know anything, she thinks she does but she doesn't. I have anxiety and I have depression, my parents are supposedly Christians but do people who claim to be Christians, fight all the time and put their own kids down? My mum has said so many times that she wants to leave with just my two little sisters and never come back. That hurt me so much. My own 'mother' abandoning me. I have my imperfections and have got bullied about them, my parents don't know, they think everyone's scared of me because of the act I put on at home, my brave face. It probably seems to you that I'm just another teenager with suicidal thoughts, but I'm not it's different. I don't want to kill my self. I want to run away, but where would I go? Lately it's been so hard, I had a mental breakdown the other week and I was crying uncontrollably, and I couldn't breathe. When my mum found out she started screaming at me and again putting me down saying I was a 'sook', I thought mothers and daughters were suppose be close? But hey like they say the strictest parents bring up the best liars. My parents pretty much don't even know me, if they found out half the things I've done they would definitely be shocked. My siblings are so annoying and they always put me down. Everyone including my uncles and even grandma always used to call me skinny or twig. They still do and yes it's just as bad as being called fat, people say it's good to be skinny but then why do people name me that and put me down, is it that bad? I seriously need help please anybody. There's so much more I could say, but this is a good start for me.

Hey there I'm so sorry to hear about how your parents treat you.  How old are you. How long has this been going on for?    Stress and depression are common in teenagers but you don't have to suffer alone and will get through it .  Have you ever hurt yourself or wanted to hurt yourself in any way?

I cut my wrist everyday because of my familly I'm in the same situation my parents hits me and I try to escape from home and now I think to killmyself please help me

Hey there where are you from? The US or another country? You’re worth more than this and there are things for help.