hi.. itx me honey here i just want to ask that i was f**k during last month on jun from my boyfriend but he is saying that he was discharge out side but i think tath im pragnnet plz kindly tell me what i can do i can't go to clinic for checkup pls help me .. thnx waiting for ur mail..

If you think that your pregnant you should take a home pregnancy test, you can buy one at any walgreens, walmart etc. Are you late with your period?

bbfeet9 wrote:

honey wrote:

If you are... the idea of having a baby may seem overwhelming right now..... the reprocussions of termination for your body and for your mental health are never discussed. Their are so many people that would love to adopt your baby if you're not prepared to make that commitment. There is no shame in carrying a baby to term so that someone else can experience the joy a child brings into our lives. Unplanned pregnancy is never a mistake, take a breath and know, the most caring and loving thing you can do for a baby you could be carrying is to give it life. I have been in your predicament as a young woman and am offering you encouragement. I was scared, my mother kicked me out of the house, I had no friends to live with.... but I managed get my act together and today have the absolute pure joy and friendship of my 18 year old daughter.

hey itx honey here .. i m too much worry about that and i can't make any test at home too my parents will kill me if they know that im pregnant and my periods are getting two weeks late and im also feling weeknes wht i can do now pls help me i can left my home but i dnt know where i should goo pls tell me any thing???

If your pregnant you need to find out soon. Maybe your baby daddy can buy you a home test and take it at his house. You two were obviously alone when you had sex, so i'm sure you can sneak away for 5 minutes to pee on a stick. You don't have to leave your home as i am positive your mom/dad won't kill you, murder is still against the law.(last time i checked anyway) They will probably have a fit, but i'm sure they will come to accept it, mine did.

So...put on your big girl panties and take some responsibilty for your actions. You will have to face the music sometime.