Hello, I don't know is this type of post is relevant in this area of this website but as you may tell by the title I'm have relationship problems between someone I show an interest in and myself

So I'll give you a little sum up, The person I have an interest in dated for about 3-4 months last year and it was a very stable relationship but we split up due to her not being able to handle the relationship due to having extreme panic attacks from my depression as last year wasn't the best year but have come a long way since then. After around 2 and a bit months into this year, She's always given me these little " hints " to show her affection towards me and I didn't notice at all until a few months later my friend pointed it out to me after I gradually started gather feelings for her. Moving a few months forwards before I decided that I wanted to tell her how I feel about her, She came down to my city to spend time with me and a mate of ours for about a week or so but due to our mate being caught up in some family issues it was mainly just her and I together and we both had a really good time, She gave me big hints while she got to spend time with me like moving closer to me when at a table, Staying close to me when we were walking around, Touching me in a friendly way more then she normally does and on her last night I decided to tell her and she told me she felt the same. So I asked her out I said she can have all the time she wants to think about it and she said she just needs a little time to think about it.

So to the main part of this post, It's been a month since then and I'm not concerned that she's lost feelings for me as we had a little talk about it a few days ago as I did get a little worried back then but as I said I wanted to give her all the time to think about it. Lately everything seems a bit off and it's got my concerned and I'm trying to worry less as I get quite worried in relationships and get a little panicked. We mainly skype each other most days as we live a distance away from each other but like mentioned before I do see her every holidays but when we text, Most times it feels like something's bothering her but she won't tell me, We have our little " romantic " moments and sometimes I feel like I accidentally go overboard and it stresses me out when I feel like I do. I'm holding off continuing my feelings for her until we both decide to go further. I just don't know what to do, I honestly feel like majority of the time I'm doing something overboard or have done something wrong, I want to have a relationship with her but this feeling that's hard to explain just comes over me and I just feel like it's my fault. 

Sorry this post was longer then I expected, Apologies again if this doesn't make sense but if you have any further questions please feel free to ask

- Jason

I feel like she's just disappearing on me, I hate to say it but it feels like she's not putting in the effort to try anymore, It just feels like she's just walking away from it all, It makes me really upset to think that and I don't want to think it but it just keeps coming into my head and I'm afraid that it's all true

Try to bring it up and ask her hey listen u know we talked about.. bla... I was wondering i'm starting to develop feelings about u etc but I do not want to get hurt or hurt you feelings. I have opened up to you about me if there is anything that is bothering you or keeping you away from you can tell me or talk to me we can figure things out together unless u just don't want it to go that further then at least i know ill maintain my distance and we will continue being friends as we always have... nothing will change..

ask her this.. by the way how old are you?

Yeah i understand what you’re going through I’ve been going through it to but the only thing is, im actually im my relationship. I love my girlfriend with all my heart and yeah we have dull and romantic moments too. So recently it’s kinda been hard to see her because of her situation but when i do see her i try to show her how much i love her even if it is to much. Recently she’s told me how she felt and it’s starting to get to her and we just decided to start over fir the best so things can be right like it supposed to be.

I just realized I haven’t gave you advice, the point is that c**p happens bro. You just have to see where the road goes and if it’s meant to be for you guys then it is, don’t rush it im pretty sure she hasn’t forgot about what you told her. You’ll be fine