A few nights ago me and my girlfriend tried Anal Sex for the first time. She expected it to hurt because it was her first time trying it and I also have an above average sized penis. She knew there could even be some tearing, we tried it anyways. At first I put a little bit of lube on my penis and pushed my head in with minimal force. I was concerned with hurting her so I pulled out and put A LOT of lube on my penis. I slowly pushed it back in with the same minimal force I used when first putting it in, but since there was so much lube, about half of my penis just slid in her. She told me to pull out and I did. She said that it hurt really bad that time, that just the head before didn't hurt, but half of my penis was terrible pain. She went to the bathroom about 3 minutes later and told me there was a little blood. We both expected that so we weren't worried. Around 30-45 minutes later there was no more blood at all. She said her butt still hurt really bad though. She's been saying that it hurts since it happened, maybe 2 or 3 nights ago. She said it doesn't hurt as bad as it originally did, but it still hurts. How long is it supposed to hurt for? She also told me today that its not her insides that hurts, but her actual butt-hole. She also said she looked at it and its a red-ish color now. Is that normal? She tried describing to me how her actual hole felt, "raw" was the word she used. Is that normal for a butt-hole to feel "raw" a few days after first anal sex? Finally she said it itches like she has a rash on or around her butt-hole, but she doesn't actually have one. Is that normal? Could it have been an allergic reaction to the Astroglide lube I used? I didn't use a condom because me and here a both 100% free of STDs and she had just washed a few hours before, so I don't think its an STD. I think its just because it was her first time and to much of me went into her at once, that there's probably some tearing. She's really concerned though, I'm stating to get concerned too. Has anything like this happened to someone else, can someone give me some insight?

You probably went to fast, you have to ease in for anal and you have to lube the anus as well. Next time get her more relaxed, and slowly pull out if she is in pain. I would use a condom for anal if I was you, I got an STD from a girl that thought she was clean, some STDs can have no symptoms in some people.

Inside and outside the anus there a blood vessels called hemmorhiods. My guess is that your sexual activity irritated either the internal or external blood vessels. There are over the counter ointments available to apply to the hemmorhiods(pardon the spelling!). Preperation H is the best known treatment for the condition. The medicine will shrink the blood vessels. Prior to trying anal sex again be certain the condition has healed. Preperation has a numbing ingredient in it so it will soothe her anus quite a bit.

The secrets of anal sex/masturbation is personal hygiene, lots of lube, practice with fingers and/or sex toys (vibe or dildo), and patience. The next time you two try anal sex lubricate both your penis and both the inside and outside of her anus. While lubricating her you can spend extra time to "stretch" her anus so that anal sex will be more comfortable. A suggestion for you gf is to "bear down" as though she is taking a bowel movement while you are entering her anus. This bearing down in effect loosens the spincter muscle that holds the anus closed. If the bleeding and soreness continues for more than 5 days, see your physician. Good luck.

Ok dude. You said she started bleeding from her anus after you put your penis in her but hole. She might have an infection down there. She needs to go see a doctor.

I'm having the same problem, do you know what it turned out to be for your girlfriend?

You did the right thing when you put a lot of lube on your penis, but you should start with your fingers or a little toy to relax her anus and loosen it up a little for your penis. I would also suggest, as stated before, to wait for her to heal. You shouldn't EXPECT blood and tearing and pain. When done correctly, there shouldn't be any pain nor blood. It may be a little uncomfortable at first, but with preparation and practice it can feel amazing.

Gurpreet Sohal lives for anal at Accenture. Try the Gurpreet sohal lube its really cheap made from Vaseline and Accenture lifestyle, ideal way to feel shafted every day you spend trying to worm to the top. Pooja lives anal but only from Sanjeev. Sanjeev is really good at anal, I have seen his video with Nita on largeporn.com. Pooja likes it dirty in her pooo hole.

Anal sex can be painful but its better to play with your anus when you masterbate, i normally stick a finger up my bum when I jerk off at work, i cum much faster so am able to jack one off whilst the guys are away for lunch from their desks, Accenture is a cool place to work as I can watch porn and jerk off while still getting paid.

When you put the head of your penis in you should leave it there for a few minutes without moving allowing her anus to relax. If she stroked her clit while you are in her she will loosen up more. Going in deep should make no difference at all as once your past the anus muscles there is no contact with anything else further in. You could start with small dildo's untill her sphincter muscles gets used to having something inside her. You could use a small but plug for starters while having regular sex. The above is the right course of action but if your like me I would plunge in to her all the way to the hilt untill she gets used to the pain. If you go in deep enough then lay her on her stomach and pound away.

Hello..I'm 29.f. currently dealing with the same situation. Although it was not my first time, this time has had more severe post effects. After 4 days, the pain has intensified, making walking, sitting, using the bathroom, and any movement seem challenging! The pain is not the anus opening itself, but feels like its right on the inside and has an equal ammount of pain and sence of fullness all the way around in a circle. Like a "mini donut" consisting of pain and swelling has been pushed in there and is securely guarding the opening. If that wasnt bad enough the pain doesnt stop there! The pain seems to have radiated outward is a larger circle covering like 80% mass of the butt! Making even the skin sensitive to the touch!! I have to explanation as to why! Any info would be great Thanks

It sounds like you hadn't worked at her anus first to get her used to it. It is best to use a finger first with lots of lube on it before inserting your penis. She also needs to be really relaxed before you push it into her. I'd say that you hurt her sphincter which is the muscle that closes her anus up and the itching would be from scratches to her insides that have got infected. There are creams you can get for the itching. If you try again, take lots of time and stretch her with your finger and fingers before inserting your penis into her. And go slow! It does take time and she will get used to it over time if you are patient with her.

Poooojaaa Butt has a whole new meaning

Lol poooja butt Gurpreet Sohal

The average penis size is 5 inches, so your "above average" penis isn't the problem because I guarantee your girlfriend has taken a sh*t bigger than your penis at some point in her life. Sorry to be crude, but you men love blaming your gigantic penises for everything. The fear of pain causes people to clench, but if she bears down and theres anything left after here enema /"cleanse" she may just sh*t on you. It's a mood kille, so I would not recommend it. Also, fingers feels nothing like a penis and if you don't keep your nails clean and trimmed you may scratch or tear the skin before your penis ever gets a chance. There are so many products to help numb her ass like analeze, but you still need to go slow. Give her body a chance to adapt. After 3 to 5 minutes her body won't find your huge penis so foreign and she'll relax on her own. Regardless , let her control the pace. A good position for anal is to let her ride you, her hand on your penis so that she has full control over depth and speed. If you do something stupid remember, she has nails and she knows how to use them. None of that whoops, it just went in on its own b.s. If you really want her to enjoy it look up the term "rimming". After a fresh shower together there's nothing like it. Your sex life will explode.

Solution of walking problem after first &last time do an anal sex