I'm 16 and I'm uncircumcised. My foreskin don't cover my whole head so I can pull it back pretty easy. When I pull my foreskin back and touch my penis glan it too sensitive!!! Since it too sensitive when I try having sex for the first time I cum way too fast. So I was wondering is there a way to make less sensitive so I can last longer?

You could try to use a thicker brand of condom, not one of the "ultra sensitive" ones, which could help you last longer during intercourse. Also I suggest you read my post regarding the "10-Point Scale" https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/hi-am-22-years-old-and-i-would-like-to-know-if-am-having-any-problem-because-i-dont-last-long&hpr=Hi__am_22_years_old_and_i_would_like_to_know_if_am_having_any_problem_because_i_dont_last_long, which can also help you last longer during intercourse.

Hope this was helpful.

Many of us have had that problem and we decided to desensitize it.
I did it by pulling my foreskin all the way back and cleaning the whole thing with rubbing alcohol to get rid of the stickiness. Then I gently touched and rubbed it with my fingers which were also clean and dry from holding the alcohol soaked cotton balls. I kept doing that as often as I could and for as long as I could each time. It soon became quite pleasurable so I did it a lot more ,which hastened the end result of being able to touch and rub it without any unpleasant feelings. Since doing that I have always masturbated by dry rubbing it with the foreskin pulled back tight.

The alcohol feels cold at first then hot but you get used to it. In fact it feels kind of good after a while.

Try to keep your foreskin over the corona of the glans penis to protect it from direct stimulation.