I have very sensitive penis head. It’s very tender to the touch. It makes me so self-confidence less. What’s wrong with my penis? Please tell me if you have any advice.

I think that nothing’s wrong. Join the club. Sensitive penis head is very usual feeling. My friend gave me an advice once so I’ll tell it to you. You should walk around with exposed head of your penis in your underwear and the rubbing on the material will desensitize it.

If I did that the pain would be so intense I would scream and scream and remove my clothes even in public.

I have had the same pain/sensitivity for almost 2 years. Have gone to several doctors. Still no relief. Can't figure out what's going on. Driving me insane!

I have this problem too....im 15 and a virgin never had anything sexual before only masturbating myself.....my glands under my foreskin is very sensative to touch and i hope it wont hurt to have sex or anything like that...please help us someone....

talk to your parents.

Yeah im the same as you guys. Thought i was the only one

well a month ago I was just like you, buy i decided to try and end this suffering, because I can tell you having a VERY sensitive glans will certainly interfere with sexual intercourse, even with a condom. i had phimosis (stretching and a little patience were the key for saying had and not have anymore) and the other thing i was concerned about besides my phimosis was the hyper sensitivity in my glans.

now i can tell you that i can touch it and rub it, something i could not even imagine before. my therapy was gently tapping on it first, i started with a specific zone of it but it doesn't really matter. then when you feel ready tap on it a little harder, as much as you can stand. what i did afterwards was rubbing it but just in one direction (not like caressing something but more like putting on some pressure to remove dust for example, believe it or not the more pressure you make the less pain you feel). by some weeks you may feel able to go with your glans uncovered in your underwear what would be the final step.

g'luck

i have over senstive penis head too.. sometimes even walking would really hurt my penis because it comes in contact with my underwear.. please help

i am 17 and i was circumcised a litle less then a month ago and its hard for me to wear anything because it my penis head is so sensitive and if i don't apply vaseline on it dry skin develops on the head and i have to peel it off and it is really uncomfortable can anyone help me?

Same problem as everyone else. Started about 2 years ago.....some days are better than others (unfortunately, today is one of those days.) Ive seen 2 doctors, 3 including my father and there stumped. I have to wera underwear or I wont be able to walk at all, but it still leaves dry skin and seams can cause further irritation.I notice my skin is getting lighter where I am really hypersensitive and where chafing occurs.I was prescribed steroid cream called "Locoid" which has hydro-cortisone butyrate 0.1%. Can't say it did much, but I aam going to ty it again. I`ll try anything.

P.S-I tried every kind of ointment/cream on the market...nothing seems to work. I`m gonna try a few again and possibly see another doctor. I`ll post my experience.

Friend™

i have extremely sensitive glans. i am 14 years old and even thinking about touching it makes me uncomfortable. i am embarrased to speak to a doctor or my parents. my foreskin doesnt pull back very much either. i am scared about the consequences of this in later life. please help me on solving the two problems but mainly the sensitive glans.

I get that on the bus, not a comfortable position to be in. But you just have to keep touching it and soon it will go.

Hey man!

Same problem here. Only difference is that I had a phimosis, there was no other way but to have it operated. Well it was horror and lots of pain, but I survived (I wish I didn't) It was 2 days ago. But now I have to change the bandages which is also on my glans. I JUST CANNOT do that. I don't want the doc to do it neither. Its dry now and I can't even apply the cream that'd keep it wet, its only a cream but it hurts to apply it in an extreme level.
I've been aware of consecvences of the operation and I have always known the feeling of touching the glans, but there was no other way, no sex life (I've tried once I only got pain) its even sensitive to condoms. So I'm desprate.
HELP Someone PLEASE!
(sorry for my english am a foreigner)

Hey there.
I lost my virginity last night, and I really had a rought time with it.

I mean, I masturbated with my Foreskin covered, so no big deal, but when I tried to pull it down, It hurted.

So last night I was really trying to please this woman, and she was getting disappointed. She even thought it was her fault.
Finally, I could enjoy myself at the end of the night, but I don't want that to happen again.

It's good to hear one it's not alone. I'll try the tips you guys are giving me.