ok so i pull back my foreskin regularly and usually for long periods of time i keep it nice and clean ive done everything right with it, but still its super sensitive, recently i was masturbating and i accidently pulled it back all the way of the head and it was SUPER sensitive and even just rubbing against a blanket or my boxers hurt so i pulled the skin back over my head with no problems. my question is - is it going to hurt this bad during sex or is there a way for me to have sex without the skin pulling all the way back ? would putting a condom on with the skin still covering the head work ?

thanks alot,
vance

Some guys are more sensitive than others, and it sounds like you are one of the former. The extreme hypersensitivity will probably never fade if you don't get the penis head out often enough. Try wearing softer clothing and perhaps wrapping the penis with soft tissue when you are physically active and your foreskin is retracted.
With the eventual goal of permanent retraction, it should take no longer than a week or two to get used to the exposed penis head. Then it will stay so much cleaner, and your staying power and other functional performnce will improve a lot too. Good luck.

guys,

i have read this group, and have read abt the sensitivity of glans penis.
it was told in this group, to pull ur penis out and keep it like this and wear soft underwear.

i did it for aroudn 1 month, and though initially i used to jump at any slight touch, i am not far far far better.

and now i have made it a habit to keep my penis in this condition( foreskin pulled out) and it is helping a lot in reducing extreme sensitivity.

i would like to thank each and every person of this group for this life changing advice.

All the best
A

Yes but it is tooo sore to even touch it with anything in my case it hurts so bad !!!! I would not even consider seeing a doctor its too embarrasing . . and when i get an erection i cant even pull my foreskin back. anybody know what i could do ? ?

I had a very tight foreskin and was very sensitive underneath.

Circumcision - best thing I ever did. I was 16 at the time; doctors have seen it all before a million times and it doesnt even faze them.

curcamcision is not nececary

Yea I have the same problem, sex doesn't hurt nor condoms, only thing I was jumpy to was touching to dry skin or my girls tongue. And for the tightness, everytime I was taking a shower I would pull it back as far as I could go until it finally stretched out and while I was at it a ran warm/hot warred to my super sensitive head then finally touching it with my hands.Much better now

Hi Vance:

Yes, you may put on a condom over the foreskin and that will keep it from going back. The foreskin is filled with nerves so you should get lots of sensation.

I don't think anything is wrong with your penis. It sounds normal to me. The head is supposed to be sensitive. The foreskin is put there to protect the head and keep it sensitive.

There is no reason for you to touch the head so just don't touch it. Pull your foreskin forward to cover the head to protect it and you should be fine.

You may keep the foreskin forward over the head for oral sex.